Vitality Lounge General Info
LOUNGE LAYOUT: We can accommodate up to 8 people at a time in the Vitality Lounge. Our zero-gravity reclining chairs come in 3 sizes to fit your needs. For those who prefer something other than a reclining chair, we offer several options on a first come basis, including multiple daybed couches, a massage table, and even a 6×6 foot bean bag! Powernap your way.
SCALAR CHARGING ITEMS: The EESystem can scalar-charge anything with a crystalline cellular structure (it is the crystal structure that holds “memory”). You are welcome to bring with you a small bag of items (water, supplements, detox salts, and/or jewelry) to scalar-charge during your daytime session. Overnight guests are free to bring 2 or 3 bags of items to scalar-charge during their stay.
QUIET ZONES: To provide the most optimal healing experience for all, QUIET ZONES are established in and near the Vitality Lounge, including the lobby and the outdoor pergola. Thank you for helping us keep everyone’s healing experience as distraction-free as possible.
THE AFTERGLOW ROOM: The Afterglow Room is available to members as a waiting area prior to your session time, for connection and community building with other members and staff, and/or preparing for your journey home. While the Vitality Lounge is a quiet zone, in the Afterglow Room, you are welcome to have lively conversations, perhaps to discuss your experiences, or even get recommendations from locals about nearby amenities. For your convenience, there is scalar-charged water available and an additional bathroom.
PHYSICAL ASSISTANCE: If you require physical assistance beyond what we would typically provide to members, please make sure to schedule a companion to accompany you to your session. Please note that this requires a separate Membership Agreement and an additional appointment for your companion.
Important Protocols for an Optimal EESystem Experience
PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your session for parking, check-in, and a brief orientation if this is your first visit. See below for parking information and maps.
- Come hydrated & bring a water bottle! Hydration is an essential ingredient for cellular change. It is good to hydrate steadily for several days prior to your session as well as during and after your session, working up to as much as a gallon of purified water per day (which is considered clinical hydration). Pay attention to your body’s signals and drink only as much water as you can comfortably tolerate.
To increase the capacity of your cells to absorb water, try adding the juice of half a lemon or a generous pinch of sea salt. We offer easy access to clean, delicious scalar-charged water before, during, and after your session in both the Vitality Lounge and Afterglow Room.
- You may want to eat a light, healthy meal an hour or so prior to your session. Please note that only water is allowed in the Vitality Lounge. If you bring food, please eat in the lobby or Afterglow Room.
- Dress comfortably in layers as your body temperature and the room temperature may fluctuate during your session. You may want to bring slippers or cozy socks, as the Vitality Lounge is a shoe-free area. The lobby has a small area to remove and store shoes and coats.
- Blankets are available to use for daytime sessions, as are earplugs, eye masks, and slippers. Linens, pillows, blankets, and down comforters are provided for overnight sessions. Please feel free to bring what you need for a comfortable session (such as your own pillow, favorite blanket, eyeshades, noise-canceling headphones, slippers, etc.).
- The Vitality Lounge, lobby, and outdoor pergola spaces are considered “Quiet Zones” where we whisper or use very soft voices in respect of those healing and meditating in the Lounge. You are welcome to wait in the Afterglow Room for full-voice conversations with other members and staff.
- Please note that all cell phones must be turned off or put on Airplane mode (and alarms and notifications silenced). Please do not scroll on your cell phone as it may distract other members. If you plan to listen to music or podcasts during your session, please download these audio files before you arrive.
- Come with an open heart and mind, ready to unplug, relax, and celebrate your body’s natural healing ability.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- If you use your phone as a listening device during your session, please use headphones and set your device to Airplane Mode with alarms and notifications silenced. If you plan to listen to music or podcasts, we ask that you download them prior to your arrival. Please do not scroll on your cell phone as it may distract fellow members.
- Please be respectful of others by minimizing loud movements and limiting extraneous sounds or conversation while in the Lounge area.
- Close your eyes: at least 80% of your sensory energies are spent interpreting signals through the eyes. Give them a nice break.
- Within the bio-active scalar and photon fields generated by the EESystem, every cell is bathed in clean, healing energy. Allow yourself to move into this awareness and to ease into various states of calm, meditation, gratitude, dreaming, and sleep.
- Vividly imagine the healthy body you want to have, the world you want to live in, and the vitality you desire for yourself, your family, and the Earth. Your thoughts are especially powerful in these life-enhancing generative fields, so you may want to set a clear intention for your session. The subtle shift of refocusing your attention on what you want to create is a powerful way to enhance your experience in the scalar field.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- After your session, continue to drink plenty of pure water to remain well hydrated. Add the juice of half a lemon or a generous pinch of sea salt to increase cellular absorption. This is a good daily habit. Pay attention to your body’s signals, and drink only as much water as you can comfortably tolerate.
- Include plenty of liquid-rich raw organic foods in your dietary choices to support your rapidly changing cells and take care to avoid health-depleting chemicals and toxins as much as possible.
- Notice any changes (subtle or more obvious) that may be occurring physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually in the hours and days following your session. Acknowledgment of the healing in your body may lead to an increase in your conscious body awareness, providing an important neuromuscular feedback loop for the rapid changes occurring in your cells.
- You may choose to wear scalar-charged medallions and bracelets or your own charged crystal or stone jewelry. These charged items create a healthy energy field around you for continued support of your overall health and well-being.
- Our Afterglow Room is a warm and comfortable place to connect with new friends, share healing stories and ideas, build community, and prepare for your session or your journey home.
- IMPORTANT – Follow the suggested Post-EESystem Detox Protocol. Sea salt assists your body in efficiently clearing toxins and heavy metals from your skin as they are released by your cells. Additional ingredients such as baking soda and borax are also highly recommended for their detoxing benefits that will support your wellness.
Taking a 30-minute sea salt bath in hot water to tolerance within 24 hours is ideal, although a sea salt bath will still be beneficial up to 72 hours post-session. If a full bath is not an option for you, a sea salt foot soak is the next best option. Dr. Michael recommends immersing as much of your body as possible in the sea salt solution and possibly using a hand towel submerged in the salt water to lay atop any exposed body parts.
If you experience detox symptoms such as fatigue, headache, or temporary flu-like symptoms, you may support your body by increasing your water consumption, taking a sea salt bath, and allowing for deep and thorough rest. This self-nurturing supports the rebalancing of your body and may alleviate discomfort.
For more info, please check out this great article from the National Coalition on Health Care for more ideas on How to Detox Your Body Safely & Naturally.
See below for sea salt bath recipes and instructions. For those who do not have the proper ingredients, we have prepackaged bath and foot soak bundles available in our lobby.
EESystem & Unifyd Healing Recommended
Sea Salt Detox Bath Recipes & Protocols:
|Detox Sea Salt Bath Recipe
2 cups sea salt*
2 cups baking soda
1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax
2 tablespoons (or more) Hypercharged EESalt if available
*PLEASE NOTE: Epsom salt is not a substitute for sea salt in these detox protocols.
Optional To Add:
Add pine oil or other essential oil
1/2 cup bentonite clay
2 tsp. 1/4 cup | ginger powder
2 tsp. 1/4 cup | matcha green tea
2 cups food grade or regular Hydrogen Peroxide
Protocol: Put in a tub of hot water and soak for 30 minutes or more with a wet towel over the chest. Also good to scrub skin while in bath. Good to use magnesium lotion or magnesium oil with coconut oil following the bath.
Sea Salt Fook Soak Recipe
1/2 cup sea salt
1/2 cup baking soda
1/4 cup 20 Mule Team Borax
1 teapoon (or more) Hypercharged EESalt if available
Protocol: Put in a tub of hot water and soak for 30 minutes or more. Also good to scrub skin while in bath. Good to use magnesium lotion or magnesium oil with coconut oil following the foot soak.
FREE Downloadable Journals to Track Your Progress
Vitality Lounge is pleased to offer a variety of free downloadable My Healing Journey options below.
My Healing Journey – Simple Form
My Healing Journey – Detailed Form
My Healing Journey – Journal
Supercharge Your Health & Vitality
By spending time in the EESystem, you are making a powerful investment in your health, healing, and vibrancy. You can further enhance the results from your time in the EESystem by making health-promoting choices that empower your body and your mind. As we learn how to “innersource” and listen to our body’s amazing innate wisdom, instead of outsourcing our health as most of us have been taught to do, we discover how AMAZINGLY POWERFUL WE ARE! Below are some ideas to spark your inner guidance.
- Overnight sessions are available Monday through Saturday from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Members may arrive between 7:30 and 8:00 PM and may park directly in front of the Lounge. Please call us at (206) 502-3413 to let us know when you have arrived.
- We have capacity for up to 4 individual members, and up to 6 members in one group or family.
- We provide single beds with cotton linens, pillows, blankets, and down comforters. Slippers are available for use during your session, as are ear plugs and eye masks.
You are welcome to bring whatever else you may desire for a comfortable night’s sleep, such as your own pillow, favorite blanket, eyeshades, slippers (the Lounge is a shoe-free zone), noise-canceling headphones and/or good quality earplugs.
- While there are no showering options available for overnight sessions, there are sinks and a mirror in the lobby for washing up.
- There is a refrigerator in the lobby if you would like to bring food. Please note that only water is allowed in the Lounge, but you are welcome to eat or drink other beverages in the lobby area.
- If a pet is part of your overnight session, please pay attention to their hydration and potty needs as both may be stimulated in the EESystem. Please clean up after your pet as necessary, and notify staff if there is damage or cleanup that needs to be promptly addressed.
- If you require physical assistance beyond what we would typically provide to members, please make sure to schedule a companion to accompany you to your session. Please note that this requires a separate Membership Agreement and an additional appointment for your companion.
- We welcome one well-behaved pet at a time with an accompanying member. This includes a dog on a leash or in a carrier or a cat or other small pet in a carrier. Be sure to schedule your pet session on our WellnessLiving scheduling platform or by contacting our office to ensure there is availability for your companion. Consecutive hours may be booked for pets as available.
- Just as your body needs to be properly hydrated before, during, and after an EESystem session, so does your pet’s. Please remain attentive to your pet’s hydration and potty needs. If an accident occurs within the Lounge, please clean the area (as appropriate) and notify our staff as soon as possible.
- All pets need to remain on leashes or in carriers during the entire session (except for overnight pet sessions). For the comfort of all Vitality Lounge members, pets and pet bedding must be clean and free of odors.
- As a pet guardian, you are responsible for keeping your pet quiet and cleaning up after them both in and out of the Lounge.
- For the comfort of all our members, please know that disruptive or unsafe pets will be asked to leave the session immediately.
- Feel free to bring a favorite dog bed or you are welcome to use one of the ones we have on hand.
Finding Us & Parking Options
Vitality Lounge is located at 24325 Meridian Avenue South, Bothell, Washington 98021
Remember to plan additional time to find parking with the understanding that on busy days it is possible that you may end up walking up to a block or two to our facility.
Parking Notes: Vitality Lounge has 5 dedicated parking places and a drop-off lane available on our property.
There are 3 parking spots in the driveway area, The place nearest to the Lounge is reserved for members with mobility issues, and the dedicated drop-off lane is right next to it.
The other 2 parking spots are on the north side of the property on 243rd Pl. (immediately before the mailboxes).
If our parking spaces are filled, residential street parking is available within 1-3 blocks. Thank you for helping us remain good neighbors by not blocking mailboxes, driveways, or obscuring street visibility.
Prior to your arrival, please read Vitality Lounge Parking Suggestions below for potential parking options in our residential area, and feel free to download the map below for easy reference upon your arrival.
- Watch for “No Parking” signs
- There are no sidewalks in the area
- The main road (Meridian Ave./ 80th Ave.) is 35 mph with many cars traveling faster, so be safe!
- Suggested areas to park will be provided on the downloadable map below. You may find additional spots on nearby streets as well.
24325 Meridian Avenue South, Bothell, Washington 98021